Ukpeagvik Iñupiat Corporation/Bowhead Family of Companies Site Security Manager in Holloman AFB, New Mexico
Site Security Manager
Full Time / Part-Time
SITE SECURITY MANAGER (HRMPF-18-0640-W):
Bowhead seeks a Site Security Manager who will provide security support, including physical, personnel, technical, along with administration support to the HR/MPF office and satellite offices as required. Individual will be monitor entry and visit processing,
escort personnel within the facility, verify of end-of-day security checks and coordinate required reporting/documentation.
Bowhead is looking to speak to experienced professionals for this opportunity, which is contingent upon award and not currently funded. Incumbent employees are encouraged to apply. Please contact Amanda Freeman at Amanda.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Site Security Manager essential functions include:
• Assigns RAPIDS roles to new users including Verifying Officials and Super Verifying officials.
• Attend meetings; prepare/present briefings, graphics, and visual aids for/to leadership using software compatible with current Government software suite.
• Answer telephones and other modes of administrative communications; provides appropriate caveat and safeguard statements on all Information System (IS) files, output products, and storage media.
• Perform or support security inspections, including self-inspections to identify security discrepancies and prepare required briefings and reports.
• Perform quarterly and incident security audits.
• Control classified media and information, transfers files between local systems to storage devices, and properly dispose of media.
• Attend / complete annual computer security awareness briefings/training.
• Safeguard and report any unexpected or unrecognizable output products to the Government System Security Officers.
• Maintain personnel security folders to ensure only properly cleared personnel have access to the network and STO information.
• Maintain accreditation package repository for all system certification / accreditation documentation and modifications.
• Draft, update and submit System Security Plans (SSPs).
• Comply with appropriate Joint DoD and Air Force security guidance and directives.
• Minimum educational requirement is an Associate’s Degree.
• Familiarity with HR/MPF Systems at USAF is highly desired. Related experience with Air Combat Command may be substituted, depending on level of experience.
• Three (3) years’ experience with security management (physical, personnel, technical and information).
• Personnel must speak, read, and comprehend English to the extent that they can read and understand printed regulations, detailed written orders, operating procedures, training instructions and materials.
• Candidate should have strong oral communication skills, must be a team player, dependable and possess a professional attitude and demeanor.
SECURITY CLEARANCE REQUIRED: Must currently hold a security clearance at the Secret level. US Citizenship is a requirement for clearance at this location.
Applicants may be subject to a pre-employment drug & alcohol screening and/or random drug screen, and must follow UIC’s Non-DOT Drug & Alcohol Testing Program requirements. If the position requires, an applicant must pass a pre-employment criminal background
history check. All post-secondary education listed on the applicant’s resume/application may be subject to verification.
Where driving may be required or where a rental car must be obtained for business travel purposes, applicants must have a valid driver license for this position and will be subject to verification. In addition, the applicant must pass an in-house, online, driving
course to be authorized to drive for company purposes.
UIC is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics EOE/AA/M/F/D/V. In furtherance, pursuant to The Alaska
Native Claims Settlement Act 43 U.S.C. Sec. 1601 et seq., and federal contractual requirements, UIC and its subsidiaries may legally grant certain preference in employment opportunities to UIC Shareholders and their Descendants, based on the provisions contained
within The Alaska Native Claims Settlement Act.
All candidates must apply online at www.uicalaska.com, and submit a completed application for all positions they wish to be considered. Once the employment application has been completed and submitted, any changes to the application after submission may not
be reviewed. Please contact a UIC HR Recruiter if you have made a significant change to your application. In accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 (ADA), persons unable to complete an online application should contact UIC Human Resources
for assistance (http://www.uicalaska.com/contact-us/human-resources/).
UIC Government Services (UICGS / Bowhead) provides innovative business solutions to federal and commercial customers in the areas of engineering, maintenance services, information technology, program support, logistics/base support, and procurement. Collectively,
the fast-growing Bowhead Family of Companies offers a breadth of services which are performed with a focus on quality results. Headquartered in Alexandria, VA, we are a fast-growing, multi-million-dollar corporation recognized as one of the top 25 8(a) companies
for government contracting.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP
- The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access
to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure
is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41