Gerald Champion Regional Medical Center Front Office Coordinator - Behavioral Medicine OP- 750009 - FT in Alamogordo, New Mexico
Provide assistance to Office Manager and coordinate daily operations. This description is not intended to be a complete list of duties. Other related duties may be assigned.
• High School diploma or equivalent. Current American Heart – HeartSaver or Basic Life Support (BLS) card.
• Experience coding in outpatient and office procedures.
• Must have experience in working in a physician’s office and have previous experience with insurance billing including but not limited to coding, billing and scheduling.
• Ability to communicate well in a caring/supportive manner with individuals and families.
• Excellent telephone etiquette and keyboard skills.
• Ability to work efficiently and accurately.
• Should have good computer knowledge.
• Knowledge of medical terminology.
• Must be able to organize medical office.
• Handle multiple tasks concurrently.
• Have good interpersonal skills and be able to work effectively with patients and doctors.
• Be flexible ensuring proper patient care.
• Performs related responsibilities as assigned.
External Company Name: Gerald Champion Regional Medical Center
External Company URL: http://www.gcrmc.org/